Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A women after Gods heart

So Lisa Nicholas well I think I spelled her name wrong she say there's no such thing as a balance life and she gave some examples when I find out how to post the video I will so I need God to structure me like equipped me for greatness because I know greatness is in my future and I'm not trying to fail and a lot of people say failure leads to success OK I understand  that to a certain degree but I'm going to own all girl group homes 6 girls at a time and can't afford to fail you see its to many lives at steak here and I really Dont have a support system so I'm praying that god send me god fearing friends to help me on my journey of salvation and life and I need I business coach oh yeah a life coach too but Dont have money for it so I know God is going to send some one my way just pray for me and my family thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment